TRAKTOR 3 has four fully-featured playback decks: Drop in additional loops and samples, or mix four tracks at once. The integrated 4-channel club mixer is highly flexible, allowing effects to be inserted on each channel individually. External turntables, CD-players and hardware effects can be patched seamlessly into the setup - the possibilities of this virtual DJ platform are endless.
TRAKTOR 3 also boasts direct integrated access to the Beatport Online Music Store, allowing you to browse their extensive catalogue, pre-listen and buy hot new tracks and download them directly into your library - and all this is possible from within the TRAKTOR 3 browser.
The prestigious Xone:92™ club mixer has been perfectly emulated with the support of Allen & Heath. Its excellent 4-band EQ gives incredible depth to your mix. The cross-fader assignable filters offer unique and innovative frequency-based mixing possibilities, bringing a completely new feel to your sets. Five professional tempo-synched effects and four high-end EQ's all give your sound a distinctive flavor.
The user interface works on a completely flexible and dynamic principle. Toggle individual control groups on and off, arrange secondary functions and displays for an optimum use of space. The new Messages Window automatically displays short explanations for the active function. Whatever the situation, TRAKTOR 3 always lets you know exactly what is happening, so you can concentrate on the mix.
Traktor 3 offers outstanding tools to make DJ mixing easier and more powerful than ever:
- Displays: The tracks are graphically shown as waveform displaying the sound in two frequency bands for visual control of beats, breaks and instrumentation. The waveform can be stopped and accurately cued like a record.
- Tempo detection: TRAKTOR's tempo detection uses complex algorithms for reliable beat alignment of two tracks on the fly. Tempo reading for complex beats can be improved by additional user tapping.
- Precise cue-points and loops: Up to ten available cue-points and loops per track open new dimensions for live remixing. Cue points can be beat-quantized, loops can be set accurately on the bar, resized, moved, all without losing the groove.
- Filters and Equalizers: High-end filters and equalizers radically transform the sound of the tracks.
Many more features.
- Fully modular and customizable interface featuring four playback decks with beat detection and additional live-audio inputs
- Allen & Heath´s Xone:92™ 4-channel mixer emulation, including variable cross-fader curves, filters and 4-band EQ´s
- Four tempo-synched effects and three additional high-end equalizers
- Advanced loop editing functions; cueing and beat-accurate 'skipping' directly on the waveform
- Ultra-fast database, iTunes™ import and iPod™ support
- Convenient BEATPORT.COM integration, pre-listen tracks and download directly into your library
- Supports multiple MIDI controllers and advanced MIDI assignments, master clock with pitch bend controls, MIDI clock and OSC
- Automatic gain control; high quality, independent tempo and key correction
- Compatible with Stanton FinalScratch 2
- Patented, non-destructive Native Mix File technology allows recording, editing and exporting of DJ sets
- 4 fully-featured playback decks available including an optional 2 deck mode
- 6 Hot Cues & 6 Beat Jump buttons per track
- Independent editing of loop start & loop end
- Extended control panels for looping and cueing functions
- Improved tempo editing and Beat Grid editing panels
- Perfectly emulated Allen&Heath Xone:92™ 4-channel club mixer, including its adjustable cross-fader curve, cross-fader assignable filters, high-end EQs and 'Cue logic' toggling automatically between decks
- Each channel assignable to crossfader
- 1 insert effect per channel & 1 master effect
- Internal effects usable in combination with external DJ Mixer
- Recording of TRAKTOR master signal or of any of the soundcard inputs
- Exchangeable EQ section featuring additional outstanding emulations of the Ecler Nuo4™ and an industry-standard club mixer
- Optional live audio input on each channel
- Post and pre-EQ monitoring
- Pre-listening of effects on each channel & master
- Individually controllable and limited master, monitor, booth and recording outputs
- Professional tempo-synced effects created by NI's leading sound designers:
- Delay featuring: Time, Freeze, Centre, Width
- Reverb featuring: Mutable Input, Modulation, Impulse
- Flanger featuring: Speed, Centre, Depth, Impulse
- Beatmasher Inverter to radically edit beats
- LFO assignable filters
*** Beatport Integration
- Integrated access to Beatport.com from within the TRAKTOR browser
- Pre-listening Beatport content with TRAKTOR's internal Preview Player
- Download manager for multiple downloads
- Access to all other Beatport functions via integrated web browser functionality
and much more........
Supported audio formats - MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, Audio-CD, WMA and AAC (non-DRM - without copy protection).
Changes in version 3.3:
New dimensions for compatibility and integration:
* TRAKTOR SCRATCH integration with simultaneous timecode control for up to 4 decks (*)
* Windows Vista & Mac OS X Leopard compatibility
* Direct access to iTunes™ library and playlists in TRAKTOR browser
* Direct access to tracks and playlists on your iPod™, improved iPod™ loading times
* Improved Beatport integration
Maximum Performance and Usability:
* Rock-solid operation
* Flexibility and sound quality of effects section improved
* Several GUI improvements (fonts, deck spacing, color schemes, waveform display smoothing)
* Fully customizable deck header info & tap tempo button in deck header
* New header pane with system information
* Improved playlist and track loading times
* Improved startup time
* Improved iPod loading times
* Revised user manual